Here is what you can expect to find inside the Spring 2017 issue of SewStylish.
- Learn an expert’s five top sewing machine features to look for if you are new to sewing.
- Get to know types of lace you can use for the gorgeous overlays featured in the new SewStylish pattern, and learn handy tips for sewing this romantic, feminine textile.
- Discover the latest notions and new fiber arts books in our Cool Tools and Bookshelf departments.
- Meet successful independent pattern designer Sarai Mitnick of Colette Patterns in our Designer Insider.
- See how to draft and sew in-seam pockets to add this handy feature to nearly any skirt or pant design.
- Create and add custom monograms, patches, beadwork, and more to your ready-to-wear or sewn clothes and accessories.
- Learn a professional costume designer’s tips and tricks for hemming long or short skirts.
- Learn how and why top designers work in muslin as they design garments. We’ll show you how to sew a muslin, or test garment, and troubleshoot the design first, so you’ll always achieve great results with your projects.
Two ways of purchasing the digital issue